Sunday, February 21, 2010

homesick?

Perhaps a little. A flight from the states must have landed because there are slopilly taped up boxes circling the carousel that say home depot, uhaul and solo cups. I can't say it brings a tear to my eye, but I think to myself, hmmm wonder when I'll be back. What I'm missing most? Familiar faces. Tho I meet people daily, these friendships are fleeting.

Mandy and Matt; She's totally hot east German girl with a great smile. Travels with matt, a hottie in his own right, a bearded brad Pitt, but maybe a lil shorter. Who can tell, arent Al Pacino and Tom Cruise so puny that they have to stand on a platform? His story is amazing, from the heart of Montana, somehow he left his white trash, hunting culture behind and traded it in for a well stamped passport and a Euro babe.

more profiles of the cool people ive met to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment